In preparation for the XXIX International Congress of Mathematicians to be held in St. Petersburg in 2022 from July 6 to 14, the International Forum "Computational and mathematical methods and modeling in high-tech manufacturing" will be held at the St. Petersburg State University of Aerospace Instrumentation on November 10-11, 2021. The Forum is held in cooperation with the Institute of Mathematics of Bourgogne, the Institute of Mathematics and Informatics of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences and Polotsk State University.
The purpose of the Conference
The purpose of the conference is to exchange the experience of leading specialists in the use of mathematical methods in high-tech manufacturing.
scientists, researchers, professors, postgraduates and students of educational organizations of higher education, research institutes, industrial enterprises of the Russian Federation, scientific institutions and universities of foreign countries.
1. Fundamental mathematics as the basis of high-tech manufacturing
2. Mathematical methods and models in instrumentation and radio electronics
3. Information technologies and mathematical modeling of high-tech systems
4. Modeling of natural and technical systems and management of techno-sphere safety
5. Mathematical modeling and digitalization of measurement systems
6. Modeling and situational quality management of complex systems
7. Econometric research and predictive modeling
8. Innovative methods and technologies of teaching physical and mathematical disciplines
Form of participation
face-to-face scientific sessions, virtual sessions in Zoom, pre-recorded video-reports, or E-poster presentations
Working languages of the conference
face-to-face sessions – October 18
virtual sessions in Zoom – October 25
video-reports, or E-poster – November 20
St. Petersburg State University of Aerospace Instrumentation, Sankt-Petersburg, Bolshaya Morskaya str. 67A (regional collective work space "Boiling Point – St.-Petersburg. SUAI").
Publication of conference proceedings
Publication of abstracts (1-4 pages) in Russian/English will be published in the proceedings of the conference (RSCI indexing)
The publication of articles (5-6 pages) in English is planned to be published in an international journal indexed by Scopus.
For the questions concerning the participation in conference and for submitting applications before the opening of the official website: