2 March, 2023
The Forum is held with the support of the Metrological Academy of the Russian Federation (President of the Academy, academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, V. Okrepilov)
Saint Petersburg, Russia
MAIN SECTIONS OF THE FORUM
1. Economics of Metrology. Digital Transformation in Metrology
2. New Benchmarks
3.Information and Measurement Systems in Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering
4.Educational Methods of Training Specialists in the Field of Metrology, Standardization and Quality Management
5. Metrological Support of Weapons and Military Equipment
6. Standardization and Quality Management
7. Youth Section
Participation at the Forum is free of charge. The collection of abstracts of the Forum participants will be published before the conference, with subsequent indexing in the RSCI.
The electronic version of the abstracts should be sent by e-mail: email@example.com
Upon the decision of the Program Committee, the best reports will be published in a journal indexed in the Scopus database
1. The file with tan abstract should be named by the author's surname (Ivanov_abstract).
2. In each abstract, the pages should be numbered, the volume of abstracts should be 1,5 - 2 A4 pages.
3. Microsoft Word text editor and Times New Roman font should be used (font size 12 pt, line spacing one and a half, first line indent - 1 cm, width aligned text).
4. The margins are 2 sm everywhere.
5. Formulas must be typed in the Mathtype editor.
Registration deadline is January 31, 2023
Please register using the following link: https://leader-id.ru/events/389926
Abstracts and expert opinions on the possibility of open publication (only for citizens of Russian Federation) together with the name of the Forum section should be sent by 31.01.2023 to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
, tel. +7 (812) 494-70-75. No more than 3 articles are accepted from one author, including co-authorship.
PROGRAM OF THE FORUM
2nd of March of 2023
Hybrid conference format: face-to-face, ZOOM
09:30 – Participants’ registration, St. Petersburg, Bolshaya Morskaya str.67A
10:30 – Opening of the Forum
11:00 – Beginning of the work of the Forum sections
13:00-14:00 – Break
14:30 – Continuation of the work of the Forum
17:30 – Closing ceremony and awarding of participants
Accommodation is paid by the sending organizations. SUAI may assist in booking accommodation in hotels of St. Petersburg
Russian and English
HOW TO GET TO THE VENUE
1. From Pulkovo Airport - bus No. 39 to Moskovskaya metro station, then to Admiralteyskaya metro station, then by trolleybuses No. 5, 22 and buses No. 3, 22, 27 to the Ploshchad Truda stop
2. From Ladozhsky railway station - bus No. 27, trolleybus No. 22 to the Ploshchad Truda. stop
3. From Moskovsky railway station – trolleybuses No. 5, 22 and buses No. 3, 22, 27 to the Ploshchad Truda stop
190000, Russia, St. Petersburg, Bolshaya Morskaya str., 67 lit. A. St. Petersburg State University of Aerospace Instrumentation, Institute of Fundamental Training and Technological Innovations.
Phone: +7(812) 494-70-75,
E-mail of the organizing committee: email@example.com
Detailed information is available on the SUAI website.